Information from:the Internet posted on:2019-12-17
Over-travel alarm indicates that the machine has reached the limit during the operation. Please check according to the following steps:
1. Whether the designed graphic size exceeds the processing range.
2. Check if the connection between the motor shaft and the screw is loose. If so, tighten the screws.
3. Whether the machine and computer are properly grounded.
4. Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the software limit value range.
Overtravel alarm and release
During the overtravel, all motion axes are automatically set to the jogging state. As long as the manual direction key is kept pressed, the machine will resume the connected motion status at any time when the machine leaves the extreme position (that is, off the overtravel point switch). Pay attention to movement when moving the workbench Direction, it must be far away from the limit position. The software limit alarm needs to be cleared in the coordinate setting.
1. Insufficient repetitive processing accuracy, check according to the second item of Article 1. 2. The computer is running, the machine is not moving, check whether the connector of the computer control card and the electrical box is loose. If so, insert it tightly and tighten the fixing screw. 3 2. The machine can't find the signal when returning to the mechanical origin, check according to Article 2. The proximity switch at the mechanical origin fails.
1. No output, please check whether the computer and control box are connected. 2. If the space in the settings of the engraving manager is full, delete unnecessary files in the manager. connection.
1. Whether the screws of various parts are loose. 2. Check whether the path processed by yourself is correct. 3. Whether the file is too large. Computer processing error. 4. Increase or decrease the spindle speed to adapt to different materials (generally 8000-24000). 5. Loosen the knife chuck, clamp the knife in one direction, and place the knife straight to prevent the carved object from being polished. 6. Check whether the knife is damaged, replace it with a new knife, and re-engraving.